How to Remove Makeup Properly Fast (Sensitive Skin)
Removing makeup isn't as glamorous or fun, especially after a long day. As tempting as it is to skip washing off your makeup, not cleansing can harm your skin, especially when it comes to aging, acne, and overall skin health.
So for those lazy days and long nights, let's keep it efficient and nourishing.
Go Deep with Cleansing Oil
Cleansing oil is one of the most efficient ways to remove makeup. Instead of soaking cotton pads in micellar water, a few pumps are all you need. The key here is to be gentle—let the oil do its magic while you enjoy a quick massage.
The Oil for Sensitive Skin
Beyond potentially harmful ingredients, you need an oil that emulsifies immediately, washes away without greasy residue, or irritates your eyes.
Our Botanical Hydra-Soothe Balancing Cleansing Oil was made for sensitive skin. The vegan formula contains no irritating petrochemicals, parabens, fragrances, or alcohol. Enriched with jojoba oil, plant-derived squalane, and olive oil, it effortlessly moisturizes while removing waterproof makeup without any residue.
How to Use Cleansing Oil
1. Squeeze out a few pumps of the Botanical Hydra-Soothe Balancing Cleansing Oil onto your clean palm. Massage the oil between your palms so both hands have equal amounts of oil.
2. Pat and press the oil onto your cheeks, forehead, chin, and nose.
3. Using small circular motions, massage the oil into your skin.
4. To remove eye makeup, carefully massage the oil over and around your eye area, taking care to avoid your eyes.
5. To emulsify the oil, dip your hands in water (cool or warm) and massage your face again.
6. Wash your face and pat dry to remove excess water.
Traveling? Take the Spa With You
Cleansing oils often come with a travel clip to secure the neck and prevent spills. But for those short trips away, our travel-sized Botanical Hydra-Soothe Balancing Cleansing Oil is perfect. Each capsule contains enough to remove a day's worth of makeup. Pop into your handbag, luggage, or pocket and have a mini spa session every time you're away.
Bring Calm With Balm
Cleansing balms are extremely popular and perform exactly like oils. Balms often come with mini spatulas and are spillproof, so they're great for frequent travelers.
Our Ginseng Care Makeup Remover Cream is enriched with ginseng root, red sage root, snow lotus and effectively removes makeup without stripping the skin.
For a truly luxurious experience, our moisturizing Cordyceps Care Makeup Remover Cream is formulated with 87% plant-based oils. Inspired by ancient jade ceremonial scepters (ruyi), the scoop enhances your nightly ritual.
Wipe Before, Wash After
Makeup wipes are an excellent option before deep cleansing with an oil or balm, but excessive tugging can harm your skin. To gently remove most makeup before cleansing, we recommend our Floral Dew Care Makeup Remover Wipes for eyes, lips, and face. The thicker cloths come soaked in cleansing water and a cleansing water and oil solution that won't irritate your skin.
How to Use Makeup Wipes
1. Open the pink (face wipe) or cyan (eye wipe) side of your Floral Dew Care Makeup Remover Wipes and remove the wipe.
2. Press the wipe onto your skin for 10-15 seconds before wiping away makeup.
Finish your cleansing routine with the