TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DECLARATIONS OF LOVE
A 3 line poetry contest celebrating love in all its beautiful forms.
Your love. Three lines.Exclusive prizes.
This Valentine's Day, Florasis invites you to declare your love through the power of poetry. Be it self-love, heartfelt romance, love of family and friends, or the world, express your affection with a creative twist for a chance to win an exclusive Florasis gift.
HOW THE CONTEST WORKS
- To participate, you must have a Florasis member account. You can create a free account on Florasis.com. The contest will run between 15 January 2024 and 13 February 2024. You can post 5 poems and you will earn 30 member points per submission.
- Submit your 3 line poem on the poetry contest page by clicking 'Submit Declaration.' Your poem doesn't have to be romantic or rhyme and will immediately appear on the page.
- Share your poem on social media (Instagram, Facebook, X) or copy the link and share it with your friends. Invite them to 'like' your poem.
- Only registered members can 'like' your poem. Members can only like a poem once, with a maximum of 5 likes in total. Members who 'like' a poem will receive 2 member points per like. Member points can be redeemed for exclusive gifts and coupons on the member's personal account.
- Poetry contest winners earn points based on the number of likes their poem earns. The more likes, the higher the accumulated points:1-10 likes, each like = 1 point11-50 likes, each like = 2 pointsMore than 51 likes, each like = 3 points
- If you delete a poem, your points will not be refunded but your deleted post will still be counted as one of your five poems and the likes will still count toward your final score.At the end of the contest, Florasis will tally the points and announce the on 14 February 2024. On 15 February 2024 all winners will be notified by email about their rewards.
The first prize winner (1 Winner) will receive First Place Complete Nomadic Glam Collection.
The second winners (2 Winners) will receive Nomad Clutch Bag and Nomadic Glam Sacred Warmth Liquid Lipstick.
The third-prize winners (3 Winners) will receive Into the Wild Eyeshadow Palette.
The forth-prize winners (3 Winners) will receive Peony Dream Cream Blush in Morning Rays (Nomadic Glam Edition).
- All poems must be original and unpublished works. Any works found to be repeated, copied, not original, or containing offensive language will be disqualified at our discretion and removed from the display. Points for removed works will be canceled and you will be notified via email.
- We will contact the 9 winners via email and they must respond within the specified time frame mentioned in the email.
- To enter the Declarations of Love Poetry Contest, you must accept our Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
- This contest is open to residents aged 18 years old and above in our available shipping regions.
- This contest starts on 15 January 2024 at 0:01 CST (UTC-6) and ends 13 February 2024 at 23:59 CST (UTC-6).
- We reserve the right to void any winners if their eligibility cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. This includes participants who submitted invalid or incorrect information.
- Poetry submissions received outside of the contest duration period will not be considered.
- We reserve the right to terminate or alter this contest at our discretion.
- Prizes are not returnable or exchangeable.
- Participants can't win more than one prize.
- By making any User Content available through the Service you hereby grant to Florasis a non-exclusive, perceptual, transferable, worldwide, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, copy, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, and publicly perform your User Content, in whole or in part, in connection with the Service and Florasis’ (and its successors’ and affiliates’) business, including promoting, marketing or advertising and redistributing part or all of our business (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels (whether now known or hereafter devised).